Sunday, March 24, 2013

MAYBE I WILL JUST SHUT MY MOUTH


All effort just feels like spitting in the wind.  Like silence and solitude are the only "good".
Then again, I just finished a fifteen minute meditation.  So my word reservoir is empty or at least not churning.

Just to make sure you have the right image, I am at the kitchen table in my pajamas surrounded by newspapers and computer wires (my husbands).  That's where I meditate.  Right smack dab in the middle of it all.  No candle.  No incense.  Boom.

What's worth saying?

Foundation garments matter.
A pedicure can change your day.
A compelling book is better than most other desires.
Pop-corn re- calibrates a bad mood (but only if it has butter on it)
Don't move if you have found the perfect comfort position in bed.
When you hurt (feelings or body) --let it pierce you, sink into it  and go do laundry.
Making something look nice so that it suits you perfectly is the best path to more creative release.
Creating order is a continuous process--don't expect a result--ever.
Forcing gratitude doesn't work.  Allowing it does.
Doing a good deed really is the best path out of your crazy ass self.
Being sincere is an underrated quality

I'll stop before I'm not.




1 comment: