Sunday, July 27, 2014

I WONDER IF I NEED A REALLY BAD BOSS?



Does everyone out there have a boss?
One of our sons once shared office space with my husband.
He came home saying, "Boy does dad have a bad boss.
He can't go out to lunch or take a break or go home early."
I could use a bad boss.

As our son noted, my husband has a very very good "bad" boss who demands that he shows up and works whether he wants to or not.
His boss won't let him off the hook.
NO MATTER WHAT!
My husband listens to his boss and obeys.

I can seduce my boss.
My boss believes me when I say I'll do it later. My boss believes me when I say 
"carpe diem".   
My boss lets me off the hook and underestimates what I can do.
Mmmm.
Should I hire a new boss?  
Or enjoy the bad one I have?

What kind of boss do you have? 
Tough, laissez faire, tolerant?
I think I'll name mine Ms Mc Nice-Then-Nasty.
She indulges me and then punishes the hell out of me.
Not fair. 

Yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment