Monday, May 11, 2015

ACCEPTING DIFFERENCES MAKES ME NUTS AND IS THE SKILL OF THE FUTURE OF OUR PLANET



How's that for a grandiose statement?
Pardon me, I'm in a hurry.
Babysitting for granddaughter today.

Why this topic when I have to hurry?
Well, it's my burp today.

My husband and I are very different (not in values or interests)
We go through the day differently.
We make decisions differently
Our aesthetic is different
We wend our way around this until we don't
Then it's a giant pain.  We are both trained coaches which means we fight with
finesse!!!

There comes a point of acceptance, meaning one of you giving up what you want for the common good.  How often?  How chronically?  How generously?  How balanced?
All good questions. Hard even to answer under one roof. (PS-I know there are relationships that are magically aligned about everything. Congratulations!)

What I really think about is the world. Different races, different cultures, different economic systems, different values, different differences will have to learn to suck it up and dig deep to accept one another for the greater good of survival.  So let's  practice where we can.  I want a no victim world.  



No comments:

Post a Comment