Sunday, June 5, 2016

THE NEW FRONTIER OF THE INVISIBLE


I recently answered a question to me in an interview about what topic excites me. I was surprised at my own answer---The New Frontier of the Invisible.

Each frontier is blossoming on its own territory but when they combine and integrate we will indeed be living a new paradigm or mythos for the world and our lives.

--Physics is a discipline bumping right up against the organizing principle of invisible movement of energy that never hold still creating our reality!

--Thoughts are being validated as the power behind creation and change.
Think differently first. Actions and being follow.

--Spirit is being searched for and experienced differently as religion has at this point in history spoiled the home base for searching

--Biology burgeons with new possibilities of DNA practical research and of stem cells and creating biologically stronger humans 

--Love, invisible except through feelings and actions (both) is being yearned for, 
taught, and viewed as a connection among us sapiens that might save our planet

--The mind is invisible and powerful in many forms for  thought creation, the subconscious power for new  habits, patterns and meaning.

--Prayer continues even as people doubt and wonder about who and how Godness is. There is an energy and source feeling there that works documented miracles.

--Consciousness is a new invisible frontier also of heightened awareness,
source of wisdom and a receptor of guidance.

As I write, I am aware of how these invisible frontiers overlap and how little I
know about them as well as how much they interest me. I have read in these areas for years and my curiosity only grows. I love a good frontier. 

1 comment: