Sunday, August 7, 2016

POP CORN IS THE ANSWER



If popcorn is the answer, what is the question??

--What makes a house smell happy?

--What makes you feel the least bad about indulging?

--What makes the best sound for cheering up a lousy moment?

--What bumps up the cozy quotient of a gathering?

--What is always best shared from one bowl?

--What produces a visceral memory of good times?

--What makes you leave a  screen to play Rummy, Scrabble, Quirkle?

--What is the best thing to eat in bed while reading a good book?

-- What do I turn to when I am too sick to eat anything else?

-- What is butter's best friend?

--What would I want served at my funeral ( celebration of life dance, my kaput
   festival) with a dash of red licorice and maybe a few cinnamon balls? 

No comments:

Post a Comment