Monday, August 21, 2017

HERE WE GO!! NEW WEBSITE!! PLEASE RE-SUBSCRIBE


I now have a website with all of my writing in one place.
Here is the link to my Truth Burps blog. Once you are there, I hope you will nose around the other pages and check out my other projects:

Truth Burps


I have to laugh because it is exactly like having a family room after the kids have long gone.
And I am crazy enough to be feeling sentimental about leaving Blogger.
And hoping I can learn Word Press well enough to enjoy it.

I like lots about the site.
(Other than the usual wanting a better haircut or being ten years younger.)

Here's my favorite part. It has coffee stains that move every time you go to the site.
I love coffee stains---how they look, what they mean and all of my writing is done with a red cup of coffee nearby.  And I have put in little red cups to click on just for fun, for photos (if I learn how to add them) and random thoughts like--"Is there even such a thing as a sentence fragment any more? They used to be like a sin in college."  That sort of nonsense.

What else"  Oh, my most recent Tweet shows up on the bottom. Once again, for the fun of it.
I'm stalling. (My house would be much less cluttered if I weren't so sentimental, but carrying it over to a blog???)





OK--now to test the plasticity of my brain with learning to use a real deal website


No comments:

Post a Comment