Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mmmmm. REALLY GOOD MARRIAGE ADVICE OR OSCAR GOSSIP??



Ok,ok, ok, ok.  I have some really great advice about marriage.  Really.  Our daughter Megan and her love Joshua took my husband and me out to dinner for our anniversary and we had a great discussion with them about the top three things that support a committed relationship.  Really good stuff.

But I'm dying to get a read.  Did you watch the Oscars?  Did you still respect yourself?  Did you enjoy
picking over and picking at all the dresses?  Did you cringe as much as I did at Oscar winners trying to be funny and being too pathetic to make it into a high school variety show?  Were you bothered by
Anne Hathaways nipples?  (Can I write nipples?)  Did you want to punch the face lifted French poodle looking little rat lady interviewing people.  Obviously I did.  Did you want to say to Sally Fields, "no, no, no, no."  Did you like my other  very grown-up daughter say, " I have a crush on Abraham Lincoln"?  Just checking.  That's all.  I feel better.   My gossip quota for the year.

Marriage advice next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment