Monday, October 19, 2015

WON'T SOMEONE PUSH ME OFF THE DIVING BOARD, PLEASE


I am in creative agony.  I have written a book and will self publish it soon.
The content is done.  It's not the book I thought I would write first. (I have several lined up)  It's about a less known side of me (or not--we are all so obvious actually). I may have mentioned it here. The title is I Pray Anyway:Devotions for the Ambivalent

I pray. And I am a skeptic and a believer and a perpetually curious searcher 
that can't find one home base or spiritual certainty.  And, still I pray, my way.
The book has a prayer poem for each day of the year and a monthly entry about my personal bumps and bruises from my own religious roller coaster. I share my kind of prayer practice.  

I am shy as the time comes to publish. I want everyone in the world to read it except people I know. But I am ready and eager even BUT I can not get the cover so that it feels just right. I have had many versions and worry that I have ruined them all with too much tweaking.  

So help push me off the diving board.  I WILL HAVE THIS BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON BY NOVEMBER 1ST.  READY OR NOT.  (THERE IS NO READY)  

No comments:

Post a Comment