Monday, October 10, 2016


I am living in 'theatre of the absurd' or you could call it my life.
Get up early today for time alone to think and write
Fire alarm goes off. No fire, no cooking, no smoke. Adrenaline high. Try saying 'om' in a state of high alarm. Just not the same.
Forgot Columbus Day totally--and that I was going to babysit for my granddaughter because daycare was closed for the holiday (granddaughter that daycare said had lice, I mean nits. (Doesn't 'nit' sound better---less bad reputation for g'ma!!) Oh and for two other kids as well. OK.I like kids. Then again, they tend to hug and touch hair!! Still no problem. I like kids. 
Go to write this blog and no Internet. No reason. Fire alarm burps. I squelch it.
THAT KIND OF MORNING.

So I write now and realize that the theatre of the absurd today is a hangover from last night and the Clinton/Trump debate. 'Theatre of the Absurd' as in the portrayal of the human struggle in a senseless world!!  I never can just sit and watch. I either want to be the candidate or the moderator. Some kind of hubris there but true. 

So I decided to Tweet during the debate. Whooooooa. There is an alternative universe. It showed itself to be so diverse as to be truly crazy.
It went something like this:
--Clinton just lied
--Trump just lied
--Want to find the purpose of your life? Sign up for Shifting and Sighing online course
--Private parts are more important than poverty- Big Mouth
--Want to be rich? -Sign up now for marketing your wonderful self 
--Trump's prowling
--Clinton's smugging her contempt
--Recipe for Syrian stuffed grape leaves
--Taxes--up no down no up no down  Middle class still screwed
--Optimism has no cost--Buddha Boy
--We are watching a funeral for the United States
--Together we will do it
--Make America great again
--Clinton just lied
--Trump just lied
--Can't Clinton wear a skirt?
--Is Trump's hair made of cotton candy?
--She's interrupting
--He's interrupting
--Oh yeah, he's a bad person
--Oh yeah, she's a worse person
--But his kids are OK
--And she's so strong for a woman
--Rev up your metabolism with magic powder

No wonder my head spins, the fire alarm goes off and I have no Internet connection.
I have shorted out.
Pzzzzzzzzt!


No comments:

Post a Comment