Monday, January 20, 2014

LIFE LESSONS FROM A NINE MONTH OLD



I just spent three days sequestered in a hotel room with a nine month old.
Just me and my beautiful granddaughter.
Needless to say, we did not discuss the state of the world.
I joined her world.
Here's what I learned:

--Never cry one second longer than the pain lasts

--Dive into full blown laughter for no reason at all

--Don't have any story in your head about failure.  It's all learning.

--Explore things by turning them every which way

--Know who isn't for you and refuse to go close to those you don't trust

--Take your time understanding a situation

--Grab for what you want

--When you are tired of something, just drop it

--Express everything with your whole being

--Sleep when you are tired

--Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full

--Let people take care of you

--Love easily when you feel safe

--Wake-up happy

No comments:

Post a Comment