Tuesday, July 25, 2017

AND THE ANSWER IS----


But first, sorry to be late. I am up in Rangeley where the Internet signal is variable and the deer are on the lawn and the loons are looning and we imagine a moose groaning.

I will be very very short. I write from the Inn next door to us. On the porch. And it is cold and rainy. 


THE ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S QUIZ IS-----
(To get the answer, all you have to do is join my club to make life wonderful and your skin wrinkle free by sending your email and paying only 67 dollars. No wait, wait. If you hurry, only 39 dollars.

Well OK
For free

I DO NOT LOVE DIXIELAND JAZZ. ALL OTHER COMMENTS ARE TRUE!!!!
(Including not having watched Game of Thrones. I never read or watched Harry Potter either.
Nor did I see Titanic.)  Sometimes you just miss the wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment